Industrial Floor Cleaning Machine Suppliers
Welcome to CL Floorcare Ltd.
Large-scale floor cleaning projects require the right machines to get the most satisfactory results. At CL Floorcare, we understand how fundamental it is to have equipment that fulfils your specific cleaning requirements.
We carry an extensive range of industrial & commercial cleaning machines to cater to the varied needs of our diverse clientele. You can get our industrial floor cleaners for short or long-term contracts depending on your capabilities and budget. Our representatives are available to help you pick the right machine if you are unsure which one meets your cleaning demands.
All your Cleaning Needs
Whether you want small pedestrian machines or ride-on scrubber dryers, we can accommodate your requirements. We stock heavy-duty floor industrial cleaning machines from top brands like Karcher, Numatic and Nilfisk.
Our firm has been supplying industrial-grade cleaning equipment throughout the UK since 2007 and we have learned the different demands from our customers. We insist on the best makes and models so that you can get your money’s worth.
First-class Maintenance and Repair
It is not enough to own the best industrial floor cleaning machines; you must ensure they get the required care. CL Floorcare offers qualified and skilled engineers to service and repair industrial cleaning equipment.
With our maintenance services, you can extend the life of your floor cleaning equipment to get the most value from it. Our new equipment comes with service packages to enable you to reduce the risk of preventable breakdowns.
Operators can get a few tips from our technicians so that they know how to troubleshoot common issues and avoid costly repairs. We carry spares and accessories for our cleaning machines, so you don’t’ risk buying unoriginal components.
For industrial cleaning equipment that promises great service and long life, contact CL Floorcare for hires, sales, maintenance and repairs.
Payments Powered By
The front mounted drain hose makes emptying the recovery tank simple. A new brush head creates greater contact with the carpet and improved suction, leaving carpets dryer after cleaning. Finally, the compact design makes storage and maintenance user friendly.
- Front mounted nozzle makes dumping faster and easier for the operator
- The removable, increased capacity recovery tank along with the stowable handle make dumping and refilling much simpler
- Ergonomic adjustable handle for easy operation – adjusts to the height of the operator
- A floating brush head adjusting automatically for better carpet contact and improved water recovery
- A larger tank with increased water capacity provides extended cleaning time and fewer refills
- Powerful vacuum motor for efficient removal of dirt and faster drying time
- Adjustable handle design for easy manoeuvrability in tight spaces
- Compact design makes storage and maintenance more convenient
- Quickly switch between cleaning modes
- Large wheels for easy manoeuvrability for up/down stairs
Different versions available for various applications including fine dusts. An optional HEPA filter is available for such applications.
S2B is fitted with 2 independent”by-pass” motors and available with a 50L bin. The S3B has 3 independent “by-pass” motors and is available in 50L or 100L bin. All variants are manufactured using all metal construction. A manual shaker eases cleaning of the filter and maintains machine performance.The drop down waste container system allows for easy release and emptying.
- 2 or 3 independent “by-pass” motors
- Large L or M Class primary filter
- Manual Filter shaker as standard
- Easy release drop down waste container on wheels
- Compact, robust and mobile industrial design
- Full range of additional accessories available
Available as L, M and H Class, the CTS40 is a 4 kW rated vacuum unit with side channel blower. An “L” Class star-shaped polyester filter is installed as standard. Its 19,500 cm² filtering surface gives a highly effective filtration. Furthermore, the external manual filter shaker enables easy filter cleaning. Absolute filtration is assured by the upstream HEPA 14 filter and the downstream HEPA & ULPA 15 filters.
The steel waste bin with a capacity of 50 litres is fitted with castors and is easily removable by a simple and functional release system. A wide range of kits/accessories are available for every type of application.
Designed for stability and manoeuvrability. Power is supplied by a 9 metre-long cable with plug and a manometer is installed as standard to keep check on the filter condition.
- “L” “M” & “H” versions for hazardous dusts
- Suitable for continuous use
- 4kW side channel blower
- Large filter area
- Low maintenance and low noise level
- Manometer fitted for filter efficiency monitoring
- 50 litre bin capacity
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.
With a power rating of 13kW (18HP) the 3907/18 offers high performance whilst being extremely manouvrable and versatile. The large primary ‘L Class’ star filter provides effective and efficient filtration. The 3907 can be fitted with M and H class HEPA filtration if required for use with hazardous dusts. Filter cleaning is done via the manual filter shaker or by an optional electrical version. With a large 175 litre capacity waste bin, they are designed for heavy duty use and constant service. Fitted with the drop down release mechanism as standard to ensure ease of removal and emptying. The machine body is manufactured to ensure stability, robustness and a long service life.
- Low Maintenance
- High performance
- Primary “L” class star filter as standard
- Efficient filter cleaning system
- Filter blockage monitoring
- High manoeuvrabilty
- Stainless steel, Atex and L, M, H versions available
We hope you find everything you need, and if not please do not hesitate to contact us, our sales team will be more than happy to help.
Shipping & Returns