The Nilfisk SR1601 range of sweepers are claimed to be the most technically advanced sweepers in their category, with innovations that increase cleaning productivity whilst simplifying operating and servicing requirements. Designed for industrial applications such as heavily soiled factories and construction.
The sweepers dust control, for example, is outstanding and airborne particles are controlled more effectively thanks to the DustGuardTM system. Less dust means less cleaning elsewhere, plus the productivity is excellent, thanks to a huge 900 mm main broom, a 1600 mm wide sweeping path and the SR1601’s all around reliability for getting the job done quickly.
Hire options available on floor sweepers
- Excellent sweeper manoeuvrability thanks to the power steering (STD)
- Nilfisk DustGuard™ system completely controls airborne dust to reduce cleaning time
- Free floating main broom and fine tuning knob adjustment increases productivity and performance
- MaxAccess™ system provides fast and easy access to facilitate servicing
- The strong yet lightweight rotomoulded polyethylene covers and bumpers over a steel chassis provide automobile industry quality protection
- NoTools™ system speeds main broom and side broom changing cutting down on service time
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.
Product details Item no. 13300103 Hopper volume (l) 315 Max. speed (km/h) 8 Motor power source Battery 48V Length x width x height (mm) 2220x1320x1460 Operating weight (kg) 1295 Shipping weight (kg) 680 Max. dumping height (cm) 159 Min. turn-around aisle width (cm) 306 Max. climbing rate (%) 20 Working width with right side broom (mm) 1250 Working width with 2 side brooms (mm) 1600 Main filter area (m²) 10 Net weight (kg) 625 Sound pressure level (dB(A)) 69.5 Main broom (mm) 900×310 Side broom diameter (mm) 550 Main broom speed (RPM) 540 Max. dumping weight (kg) 363 Battery compartment size (L x W x H) (mm) 850x300x650 & 480x280x630 Productivity 1 side broom theoretical/actual (m²/h) 10000/7000