The Nilfisk IVB 7X is approved according to ATEX directive 94/9/EC for the use in Z 22.
The M class version is equipped with a washable M-Class PET Fleece filter element – this makes it easy and economical to maintain.
The Nilfisk IVB 7 X offers features like: a 70 litre stainless steel container, tilt or lift off; a robust steel frame.
A filtration bag to be used for dust in class St1, St2, St3 in zone 22. or a standard dust bag to be used for NON hazardous and NON ATEX dust.
- Safety vacuum cleaner for dust class M
- ATEX Zone 22 approved single phase vacuum cleaner
- EC drive motor technology, long life / ATEX applications
- ‘Tilt or Lift Out’ container emptying.
- 70 litre stainless steel container: easily tilted in the frame or lifted off for emptying.
Nilfisk IVB 7X Specifications
|Product details||Model No. 302002305|
|Rated power (W)||1200|
|Container capacity (l)||70|
|Dust bag capacity (l)||40|
|Sound pressure level at 1.5 m (dB(A) ISO 3744)||53.5|
|Main filter area (cm²)||3000|
|Airflow without hose (l/sec.)||56|
|Suction power end of tube (W)||270|
|Length x width x height (mm)||580x605x970|
|Vacuum max (kPa)||25|
|Inlet (mm)||50 type 22|
|IP protection class||IP54|
|Main filter type||PET|
|Exhaust filter ULPA U15 (cm²)||–|
|Motor speed control|||
|Automatic on/off – electric tools|||
|ATEX hazardous TYPE 22 approval|||
|Extra socket for tool|||