£842.25 – £942.56
The Nilfisk MC 4M is designed for light, general cleaning tasks and is the ideal choice for tradesmen, small building companies, small garages and farms. This range is equipped with a professional 1450 rpm motor pump unit with ceramic coated pistons for slightly heavier applications, developed for low to medium intensity use.
The MC 4M includes an innovative spray gun holder that protects the spray gun and keep it out of harms way during storage and transport. Our studies have shown that one of the most common pressure washer components broken during transport is the spray gun, simply because it is not always stored correctly and thus is left unprotected.
- Powered by a 1450 rpm high-quality motor pump
- Brass pump head and three ceramic coated pistons
- Pressure activated unloader system
- Pump oil tank with oil level sight and fill/empty function
- Easy opening and removing of cabinet for access to the pump
- Innovative holder protects Spray Gun from damage during storage and transport
- Turnable cable hook for easier removal and wind-up of the power cable
- Robust design with large wheels – easy to manoeuvre over rough surfaces and steps
- Aluminium lifting bar
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.
Item no. 107146396 Weight (kg) 39 Length x width x height (mm) 382x382x1017 Pump pressure (bar/MPa) 140/14 Cleaning impact (kg/force) 2.8 Water flow Qmax/Qiec (l/h) 620/580 Max. inlet temperature (°C) 60 Power consumption (kW) 2.9 Voltage/phase/frequency/current (V/~/Hz/A) 230/1/50/12.5 El cable (m) 5 Suction height dry (m) 0.5 Nozzle size 25035 Pump (RPM) 1450 Ceramic coated pistons 3 Recommended avg. hours of use per day 4 Coupling X Single-phase X