Scrubber Sweeper Combination Machines
Sweeper scrubber machines from C L Floor Care, specialising in floor sweeper scrubber machines from leading brands including Nilfisk.
With an all steel construction, wrap around bumpers, king-sized tanks and hopper and a powerful 3-litre engine, this combination machine is built to perform under the toughest of conditions. The machines cleaning power is enhanced by disc brushes and a hydraulic system that provides a scrub brush pressure of 272 kg on the floor. The real performance capability of the CR 1500 gives outstanding results and impressive productivity gains that quickly repay investment costs. When cleaning conditions are severe, nothing compares with the strength, power, and reliability of the Nilfisk CR 1500.
- Wide scrubbing area (137 cm), a sweeping width of 152 cm, 11 km/h working speed, plus 380 litre capacity solution and recovery tanks provide high productivity
- Huge hopper with 454 litre capacity provides increased operational time, and a dump height of 152 cm for emptying into any container
- Oil and grease is removed in one pass thanks to 272 kg scrubbing pressure
- Rear wheel power steering for better traction control
- Adjustable scrubbing pressure provides first class cleaning regardless of dirt level or floor condition
Available in three models, LPG-Hybrid, Diesel-Hybrid and ePower Battery. CS7010 delivers unparalleled performance, while replacing power-hungry, high-maintenance hydraulic system with efficient, state-of-the-art Electric Drive Technology. Whichever model you choose, the CS7010 delivers the lowest cost of ownership and the most suitable cleaning solution in its class. Dedicated sweeping and scrubbing functions with one-pass cleaning keep debris dry without introducing scrub solution into the debris hopper. This provides operators and equipment owners with increased productivity and reduced maintenance. Lower total cost of ownership. CS7010 dispels the complexity and high maintenance of hydraulic systems that power conventional combination machines. We’ve eliminated large hydraulic reservoirs, filters and oil coolers as well of the leak-prone hydraulic hoses, pumps, motors and valves. Hydraulic drives have been replaced with an intelligent system of electronically controlled, low maintenance electric drives. This technology shift will save you a lot of money in reduced maintenance costs.
- ClearView™ sightlines and automatic speed reduction in turns for safer operation
- Tools-free tilt-out/lift-off recovery tank with integrated SmartFlow™
- Available with patented DustGuard™ airborne dust suppression technology
- High-capacity 285 litre front dry sweeper debris hopper with high-lift system
- Standard dual side brooms sweep entire squeegee path to minimise fouling
- Hybrid combination machine.
- Fuel less consumption, less. high running time on battery variant.
- Retractable offset deck and breakaway squeegee.
- Generation fitration system, variable filter shaking
- OneTouch™, MaxAccess, NoTools™. More efficient service, extreme commonality among platforms.
- Hybrid techonolgy and Ecoflex™
- Heated water, High pressure washer