The ATTIX 40 TYPE 22 and ATTIX 7 TYPE 22 machines are powerful vacuum cleaners with stainless steel containers approved to be used for both M-class dust and ATEX Zone 22 environments. The build-in FlowSensor and acoustic warning signal monitors air speed in the suction hose to make sure that is does go below the minimum 20 m/s. The perfect concept for Industrial use where safety is a must.
- Approved for work in ATEX Type 22 environments with explosive dust
- Industrial performance, robust construction, and loaded with useful features to maximise your efficiency and minimise your costs
- Brushless, long life motors for top performance and durability
- Automatic Start/Stop for electric tools connected to Attix 7 variants
- A full range of Type 22 accessories are available to tailor your machine to your application
Product details Model No. 302001537 Rated power (W) 1200 Vacuum (kPa) 25 Voltage (V/~/Hz/A) 230/1/50-60/16 Weight (kg) 25 Container capacity (l) 70 Dust bag capacity (l) 50 Sound pressure level at 1.5 m (dB(A) ISO 3744) 59 Grounded YES Main filter area (cm²) 3800 Airflow without hose (l/sec.) 56 Suction power end of tube (W) 270 Length x width x height (mm) 580x605x970 Frequency (Hz) 50-60 Vacuum max (kPa) 25 Inlet (mm) 50 type 22 Dust class M IP protection class IP54 Main filter type PET Exhaust filter ULPA U15 (cm²) – Filter bag Motor speed control Automatic on/off – electric tools ATEX hazardous TYPE 22 approval Extra socket for tool