VHS 42 Ex Demo
VHS 42 M/H comes with more suction power, sealed dust system, automatic filter cleaning and other user benefits – designed to meet the tough requirements in building & construction and other industries when picking up hazardous dust.
H Class models are only available to select dealers.
VHS 42 M/H offers a remarkable productivity thanks to the semi-automatic Push&Clean™ or automatic filter cleaning system InfiniClean™. The InfiniClean™ system ensures continuously cleaning of the filter during operation using a reversed air-flow pulse, keeping suction performance on a high level. Downtime is reduced significantly, as the container can be filled up without filter maintenance.
To minimise dust exposure during disposal several dust bag options are available to match the specific need in the hazardous dust application. Also the washable PFTE long-life filter and the dual HEPA filter option minimizes maintenance and reduces the overall service cost. A flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning monitors the filter and air flow to secure performance and filtration on the highest and safeest level. Easy handling and user-friendliness – also when it comes to transportation from one working site to another – are other valuable features for the VHS 42 M/H dust extractor.
All models offer flexible storage solutions for tools and accessories, so everything you need is at hand.
- InfiniClean™ – Automatic filter cleaning system with minimised performance loss
- PTFE long-life filter with non-stick membrane and minimum 99,9% filtration efficiency
- Push&Clean™ – Semi-automatic filter cleaning system on selected models.
- Dust class M and H certification including Asbestos
- Unique dual filter solution available for H-class/HEPA – including 3-stage filtration
- Flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning
- Robust container with steel castors and bumper.
- MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility
- Flexible rubber straps, tool box storage and optional trolley handle for convenient storage and transport
- Optional motor cooling filter, exhaust air collector and Long-Life filter bag
The VP600 ‘Ex Demo’ vacuum cleaner has been fully refurbished to the highest possible standard. This means that you can get this vacuum machine ready to use and will last as long as you need it!
If you are in need of new industrial or municipal cleaning machines but are constrained by the budget that you have available, then our ex-demo cleaning machines could be the perfect answer. These cleaning machines will run like new, ensuring that they can provide the level of cleaning that you require, meaning that they are a brilliant alternative.