This Karcher cleaning machine also features an integrated extraction system for dust-free applications. The 20-litre hopper is very easy to empty and both the main and side brushes are adjustable to suit different surfaces. The machine folds flat for easy storage.
Karcher KM 70/30 C Walk Behind Sweeper
£2,122.22 + VAT
£1768.52 + VAT
The KM 70/30 C is based on the popular KM 70/20 and includes all of its outstanding features. The KM 70/30 C also features the added benefits of an electrically powered main roller brush and side brush to make pushing easier and increase productivity.
|Dimensions||1240 × 710 × 1150 cm|
Machine Key Points
- Adjustable push handle
- Excellent ergonomics due to triple adjustment option. Foldable for space-saving parking.
- EASY-Operation concept
- Easy to use programme selector switch.
- Easy to transport
- Front and rear handles for easy transport, e.g. on stairs. Wheels protruding to the rear make transporting the unit over steps easier.
- Fine dust vacuuming (Adv version only)
- Electric suction fan for removing fine dust from the waste container.
- Can be switched off for sweeping wet floors.
Drive type – manual
Drive – power (V/W) – 12 / 195
Max. Area Performance (m²/h) – 2800
Working width (mm) – 480
Working width with 1 side brush (mm) – 700
Container capacity gross/net (l) – 42 / 30
Filter area (m²) – 0.61
Battery running time (h) – 2.5
Battery runtime (h) max. – 2.5
Charging time rechargeable battery (h) – 12
Weight (with accessories) (kg) – 48
Weight, ready to operate (kg) – 47
Weight incl. packaging (kg) – 54.9
Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm) – 1200 / 770 / 1050
- Fine dust filter
- Flat pleated filter
- Electric sweep drive
- Adjustable roller brush
- Manual filter cleaning system
- Fold-down push handle
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Dustpan principle
- Outdoor applications
- Indoor applications