The Nilfisk CS7010 is available in three models, LPG-Hybrid, Diesel-Hybrid and ePower Battery. CS7010 delivers unparalleled performance, while replacing power-hungry, high-maintenance hydraulic system with efficient, state-of-the-art Electric Drive Technology.
Whichever model you choose, the Nilfisk CS7010 delivers the lowest cost of ownership and the most suitable cleaning solution in its class. Dedicated sweeping and scrubbing functions with one-pass cleaning keep debris dry without introducing scrub solution into the debris hopper.
- ClearView™ sightlines and automatic speed reduction in turns for safer operation
- Tools-free tilt-out/lift-off recovery tank with integrated SmartFlow™
- Available with patented DustGuard™ airborne dust suppression technology
- High-capacity 285 litre front dry sweeper debris hopper with high-lift system
- Standard dual side brooms sweep entire squeegee path to minimise fouling
- Hybrid combination machine.
- Fuel less consumption, less. high running time on battery variant.
- Retractable offset deck and breakaway squeegee.
- Generation fitration system, variable filter shaking
- OneTouch™, MaxAccess, NoTools™. More efficient service, extreme commonality among platforms.
- Hybrid techonolgy and Ecoflex™
- Heated water, High pressure washer
|Product details||Item no:56511816|
|Scrubbing width (mm)||1245|
|Sweeping width (mm)||1540|
|Max. speed (km/h)||8.9|
|Max. climbing rate (%)||17.6|
|Productivity rate theoretical/ actual (m²/h)||11080/7756|
|Solution/recovery tank (l)||284|
|Water flow (l/min.)||3.8-11.36|
|Squeegee width (mm)||1350|
|Brush pressure (kg)||90-127-181|
|Brush size (mm)||430|
|Hopper volume (l)||198|
|Main filter area (m²)||10.7|
|Main broom (mm)||900×310|
|Side broom diameter (mm)||381|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||72|
|Min. turn-around aisle width (cm)||259/264|
|Length x width x height (mm)||2620x1650x1500|
|Gross weight (gvw) (kg)||2593|
|Net weight (kg)||2124|
|Protection class / IP protection||IPX4|
|DustGuard™ Tank Capacity (optional)||110|
|Adjustable steering and seat||x|