Productivity and efficiency is optimised through scrubbing and sweeping in one single pass, using the widest scrub deck on the market in its class. Power and reliability have reached a new level thanks to the introduction of the superior Kubota 1.6L LP engine. While the green aspects of cleaning, including limited use of water and detergent, can be controlled to perfection using the Nilfisk Ecoflex system, guiding the operator in every situation.The high efficiency and productivity make this machine suited for cleaning contractors, manufacturers, warehouses, parking garages, distribution centres, bus terminals, aircraft hangars and government facilities. Now powerful scrubbing and sweeping are made greener.
- The widest counter rotating dual cylindrical scrub deck in its class increasing the effiency.
- Time-saving high volume tanks of 380 litres to enable cleaning of more than 9.200 m² without refill.
- Safe and easy operation with One-TouchTM control panel, front steering system and clear-ViewTM design providing an excellent view of the floor.
- Environmental friendly for both operator and surroundings with DustGuard™ misting system improving the dust free cleaning.
- Kubota powered engine means superior reliability with gear driven valve train.
- Reduced maintenance costs as there is no downtime due to repair of belts or chains on the engine.
- Ecoflex system guiding the user to a greener and more cost-effective cleaning mode, limiting the use of water and detergent.