Being compact and light, you can also use the sweeper when space is limited or in congested areas. The brooms are rotated by the gear system as the machine is pushed forward by the user, making the sound level low. There is no motor, so daytime cleaning is an attractive, cost-saving option. The user will enjoy several benefits such as the soft grip handle which is adjustable to always ensure a comfortable working position. Dust being limited by the built-in filter and the easy handling of the large hopper when it needs to be emptied. All-in-all this fast and productive Nilfisk sweeper is an ideal choice for applications such as cleaning in small factories, car parks, shopping centres, schools, workshops, bus/railway stations as well as outside office buildings.
- Direct-throw system to ensure excellent sweeping performance
- Capacity for long time cleaning: 38-litre hopper, which can be kept open for the disposal of big items, emptying of garbage bins, etc.
- Easy to manoeuvre: Large non-marking wheels make pushing and steering simple for the user
- Handles dust well: Built-in filter for improved dust control and user comfort
- Solid and suited for outdoor use: Rugged corrosion proof frame
- Virtually service free: Simple mechanical construction with gear and belt drive. No motor or battery
- The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator height (3 positions)
- The hopper remains in place even when the sweeper is stored in an upright position or hung on the wall
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.