The machine allows for easy transportation and storage thanks to its low weight, compact upright design and large diameter wheels, and is small enough to be transported in a typical estate car. With simple OFF-COLD-HOT operation, the 5/11 U is the perfect floor cleaning machine for light-medium duty cleaning tasks where time is of the essence.
The Karcher NT 27/1 vacuum cleaner can pick up large quantities of wet or dry dirt and is designed to accommodate all accessories and a power cable on the unit. The cover is also designed to double up as a storage area for tools and accessories. The ergonomically designed carrying handle makes the unit easy and convenient to transport, and the stainless steel tub is designed to withstand the demands of professional cleaning tasks.
As well as giving superb deep cleaning results in a single pass, the 45/45 can be used for interim two-stage cleaning, providing fast, efficient cleaning of carpets, with very short drying times. Using Kärcher’s iCapsol detergent, medium-large area carpets can be cleaned and ready for vacuuming within 20 minutes.
Features and benefits
Floating brush head with contra-rotating roller brushes
- Two roller brushes for high cleaning performance.
- Simultaneously cleans deep into the pile from two sides.
- Ensures uniform floor contact also on uneven surfaces.
Working direction, forwards or backwards
- Working direction adjustable to carpet.
- Cleaning direction selectable by folding push handle.
- Ergonomic working position for carpet cleaning – forwards and backwards.
The Karcher B 200 machine has a working width of 90 cm, proven roller brush technology and three-level control of the brush speed (FACT). The machine is battery-powered, compact and – thanks to the eco! efficiency mode – very economical. Ideally suited to interior cleaning on areas between 2,500 and 7,000 m².
Thanks to the innovative KIK key system, erroneous operation by unauthorised people is excluded, while a large and clear colour display simplifies the selection of the stored cleaning modes.
With the auto-fill function for simple and time-saving filling of the 200-litre fresh water tank, the tank rinsing system for the hygienic rinsing of the dirty water tank and the cleaning agent dosing system Dose, which guarantees an even and precise dosing of the cleaning agent. The machine can also be connected to Kärcher Fleet, the web-based fleet management system.
Karcher BRS 43/500 C
Karcher Carpet cleaner BRS 43/500 C Interim cleaning works by spraying the carpet with water and detergent, agitating with counter-rotating brushes and vacuuming 20 minutes later with an upright vacuum cleaner. The carpet is then ready for re-entering. By using Kärcher’s innovative Fast Drying Carpet Cleaner RM 768 detergent, which encapsulates dirt particles to separate them from the carpet fibres, the interim process is highly effective and gives amazing results quickly.
2 contra-rotating rollers
- High cleaning performance through high contact pressure.
- Simultaneously cleans deep into the pile from two sides and raises the pile.
- Ensures uniform floor contact also on uneven surfaces.
2 in 1
- Cleans and brushes at the same time.
- Includes waste container.
- Area performance (Deep cleaning/interim cleaning “iCapsol”) (m²/h)300
- Spray pressure-
- Spray rate (l/min)0,38
- Air flow-
- Voltage (V)220-240
- Frequency (Hz)50
- Interim cleaning (bar)3,4
- Spray pressure, deep cleaning-
- Spray rate, interim cleaning (l/min)0,38
- Deep cleaning-
- Working width, vacuum-
- Fresh / waste water tank (l)7,5
- Power rating fan-
- Power rating brush (W)370
- Weight without accessories (kg)25
- Weight (with accessories) (kg)29,65
- Weight incl. packaging (kg)32
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)400 x 460 x 1160
Thanks to the powerful battery (36 V / 630Ah), long work intervals are possible. The compact design enables a high level of manoeuvrability and optimised area coverage. Even confined spaces can be cleaned thoroughly. Thanks to FACT, the brush speed can be adjusted to one of 3 levels according to requirements – Power Clean, Whisper and Fine Clean.
The user-friendly EASY Operation switch and the intuitive colour-coding enable extremely easy operation. With the eco!efficiency mode, turbine power, water volume and roller speed are reduced. Water and energy are saved and the run time is increased by around 20%. (This is a configuration example. This machine is available in a range of different configurations).
The Karcher HDS 10 hot water pressure washer is a middle to super-class cleaning machine that boasts 5 main features.
1. Environmental protection – Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbofan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump.
2. Cleaning performance – Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency. Accessories are optimized for specific applications and designed to exactly suit customer requirements.
3. Mobility – The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability.
4. Reliability – Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more.
5. Service friendliness – Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
without having to compromise on performance. Whether for quick interim cleaning or scheduled maintenance cleaning; this compact scrubber dryer does a superior job. Thanks to its compact dimensions and manoeuvrability it is ideal for smaller areas.
Simple operation thanks to EASY-Operation Panel
- Clear control panel with self-explanatory symbols
- Brief familiarisation stages
- Easy to use, colour coded control elements
The Kärcher K2 Compact pressure washer is lightweight and can tackle any outdoor cleaning task. Whether you’re looking to gently clean delicate paintwork on your car, or need to remove stubborn dirt from a hard surface, the K2 Compact is up to the task. The unit is compact enough to be stored in a shed or transported in the boot of the car. The K 2 Compact is easy to carry and use, with the cables, hose and accessories all storing neatly on the machine.
The plastic casing is impact-resistant and durable, with all components and fixings designed to the highest Kärcher quality standards.
This ride-on petrol or LPG machine features a large 300l water tank and operates with a working width of up to 1755 cm. It is ideally suited for maintenance and basic cleaning of large areas and with its elevated and comfortable driving position, cleaning tasks become simple.
The element of disposal is very convenient with its high emptying function as well as optional sidebars or side scrubber covers which ensures cleaning of all walls and corners, while the ergonomically designed suction bar ensures a first-class suction. The machine is extremely robust due to its large steel frame.
The tank-in-tank system for the fresh and waste water enhances the machine stability and reduces the dimensions of the unit. Maintenance and service friendly, all components are easily accessible and can be replaced in seconds. Ideal for use on all hard floor surfaces it is perfect for routine cleaning, maintenance cleaning and polishing. A single knob controls all machine functions (EASY) making the machine very simple to use.