Industrial Carpet Cleaning Machines
The demand for industrial carpet cleaning machines and commercial carpet cleaners has increased over the years. Moreover, carpet cleaning companies like yours, realise the advantages they offer. For example, you get access to technologically advanced commercial or industrial cleaning equipment which guarantees thorough and efficient cleaning.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Machines
At CL Floorcare, we provide our customers with top-of-the-range commercial and industrial carpet cleaners. They are designed to meet the high standards of professional carpet cleaning. You will find some of the best brands in carpet cleaning machines such as Nilfisk. As a result, we stock a broad product selection to ensure that our customers get the right commercial cleaning machines.
Industrial carpet cleaners
Commercial carpet cleaners
One reason for investing in our professional commercial carpet cleaning machines is the cost-savings. Consequently, if you are running a professional cleaning service, the commercial and industrial standard machines will significantly improve your cleaning times.
Due to the efficiency of these machines, a cleaning company just needs a competent operator. As a result, this cuts the expenses of maintaining a large staff. The equipment allows the cleaning crew to do more in a short time which helps increase your revenue. Consequently, if the cleaning equipment is for in-house use, the same benefits apply, meaning that workers are more productive.
Why Choose CL Floorcare?
All our products and services are tailored to your requirements. We listen to what you intend to achieve and recommend the best solutions, that’s if you haven’t already picked one.
We understand the importance of giving your industrial carpet cleaners sufficient care during their lifetime. Therefore, we provide you with the expertise of well-trained and certified engineers. For commercial and industrial carpet cleaning machines there’s many different designs, sizes and power, we can help you choose.
Contact CL Floorcare for the best options. Our customer support team is on standby to address any questions.
Viper CEX410-EU CARPET EXTRACTOR 220-240V
The machine is equipped with large capacity tanks; 35L solution and 23L recovery made of ridged, chemical resistant and environmentally friendly polyethylene. The handle can easily be adjusted for different operator heights to obtain an ergonomic working position.
Viper CEX410-EU CARPET EXTRACTOR 220-240V Key Point:
- Low sound level enabling daytime cleaning
- Easy to maintain and service, with no tools needed
- Manual upholster or floor tool accessories available
- Foot operated parking stand for brush protection
Viper CEX410-EU CARPET EXTRACTOR 220-240V Video:
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.
Viper CEX410-EU CARPET EXTRACTOR 220-240V Technical specifications
Product details Product no: 50000546
Rated power (W) 1850
Dimensions, L x W x H (mm) 1170x510x880
Solution flow rate gpm (l/min.)2.8
Current draw, rated (A) –
Body height 740mm
Packaging dimensions 900x605x925 mm
Floor tool 254 mm
Upholstery tool 121 mm
Adjustable brush pressure X
Adjustable handle X
Parking function X
With fixed cable X
Drain hose X
Solution filter X
The Nilfisk ES300 has a front mounted drain hose that makes emptying the recovery tank simple.
A new brush head creates greater contact with the carpet and improved suction, leaving carpets dryer after cleaning. Finally, the compact design on the Nilfisk ES300 makes storage and maintenance user friendly.
If you would like to know more information on safety when using Carpet cleaners, click the following safety Tips.
- Front mounted nozzle makes dumping faster and easier for the operator
- The removable, increased capacity recovery tank along with the stowable handle make dumping and refilling much simpler
- Ergonomic adjustable handle for easy operation – adjusts to the height of the operator
- A floating brush head adjusting automatically for better carpet contact and improved water recovery
- A larger tank with increased water capacity provides extended cleaning time and fewer refills
- Powerful vacuum motor for efficient removal of dirt and faster drying time
Product details Item no. 56265503 Rated power (W) 1824 Cable length (m) 15 Weight (kg) 53.5 Sound pressure level at 1.5 m (dB(A) ISO 3744) 68 Length x width x height (mm) 711x489x813 Pump pressure (bar/psi) -/120 Brush speed (RPM) 1950 Solution/recovery tank (l) 34/26.5 Productivity rate (m²/h) 159 Brush diameter (mm) 410 Suction width (mm) 480 Working width (mm) 410 Vacuum motor power (W) 1119 Brush motor (W) 249 Gross weight (gvw) (kg) 46.3 Vacuum shoe width (cm) 48 Vacuum waterlift (cm) 3048 Adjustable handle x No tool brush removal x No tool vacuum shoe removal x Hard floor cleaning x Removable recovery lid x Ergonomic handle x Solution tank with easy drain system x
Find us on facebook on C L Floorcare
Due to the excellent suction power, the Puzzi 8/1 C leaves carpets and upholstery virtually dry to touch in minutes. Its lightweight construction allows this unit to be transported easily from one place to another perfect for use in hotels, hospitals, shops and the automotive industry.
Using the proven spray-extraction method, the Puzzi 10/1 deep cleans carpets and leaves only minimal residual moisture. This means that carpets and upholstery are left almost completely dry, reducing the risk of resoiling and enabling cleaned areas to be used again very quickly. Kärcher’s revolutionary flexible suction tool features a rotating plastic lip which ensures optimum contact is made regardless of the angle of the floor tool, dramatically improving ease of use and cleaning results.
The Puzzi 10/2’s 2 bar spray pressure ensures carpets are cleaned very deeply and the defoamer system reduces foam build-up in the dirty water tank, both increasing productivity compared to the Puzzi 10/1. Using the proven spray-extraction method, the Puzzi 10/2 deep cleans carpets and leaves only minimal residual moisture. This means that carpets and upholstery are left almost completely dry, reducing the risk of resoiling and enabling cleaned areas to be used again very quickly. Kärcher’s revolutionary flexible suction tool features a rotating plastic lip which ensures optimum contact is made regardless of the angle of the floor tool, dramatically improving ease of use and cleaning results.
Karcher BRS 43/500 C
Karcher Carpet cleaner BRS 43/500 C Interim cleaning works by spraying the carpet with water and detergent, agitating with counter-rotating brushes and vacuuming 20 minutes later with an upright vacuum cleaner. The carpet is then ready for re-entering. By using Kärcher’s innovative Fast Drying Carpet Cleaner RM 768 detergent, which encapsulates dirt particles to separate them from the carpet fibres, the interim process is highly effective and gives amazing results quickly.
2 contra-rotating rollers
- High cleaning performance through high contact pressure.
- Simultaneously cleans deep into the pile from two sides and raises the pile.
- Ensures uniform floor contact also on uneven surfaces.
2 in 1
- Cleans and brushes at the same time.
- Includes waste container.
- Area performance (Deep cleaning/interim cleaning “iCapsol”) (m²/h)300
- Spray pressure-
- Spray rate (l/min)0,38
- Air flow-
- Voltage (V)220-240
- Frequency (Hz)50
- Interim cleaning (bar)3,4
- Spray pressure, deep cleaning-
- Spray rate, interim cleaning (l/min)0,38
- Deep cleaning-
- Working width, vacuum-
- Fresh / waste water tank (l)7,5
- Power rating fan-
- Power rating brush (W)370
- Weight without accessories (kg)25
- Weight (with accessories) (kg)29,65
- Weight incl. packaging (kg)32
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)400 x 460 x 1160
This Karcher carpet cleaner machine is designed to be exceptionally easy to use, and provides superb deep cleaning results. Using the spray-extraction method with a rotating brush and high suction power, the BRC 30/15 C deep cleans in a single pass and helps carpets to dry out very quickly.
Features and benefits
High cleaning performance
- Roller brush assists deep cleaning action.
- Floating roller brush for uniform cleaning performance.
- Revives pile giving carpets a fresh new look.
- Ideal for areas between 200 m² and 800 m².
- Easy storage.
- Easy to transport.
As well as giving superb deep cleaning results in a single pass, the 45/45 can be used for interim two-stage cleaning, providing fast, efficient cleaning of carpets, with very short drying times. Using Kärcher’s iCapsol detergent, medium-large area carpets can be cleaned and ready for vacuuming within 20 minutes.
Features and benefits
Floating brush head with contra-rotating roller brushes
- Two roller brushes for high cleaning performance.
- Simultaneously cleans deep into the pile from two sides.
- Ensures uniform floor contact also on uneven surfaces.
Working direction, forwards or backwards
- Working direction adjustable to carpet.
- Cleaning direction selectable by folding push handle.
- Ergonomic working position for carpet cleaning – forwards and backwards.