The Nilfisk CTS40 is Available as a L, M and H Class, the CTS40 is a 4 kW rated vacuum unit with side channel blower. With a “L” Class star-shaped polyester filter is installed as standard.
Its 19,500 cm² filtering surface gives a highly effective filtration. The external manual filter shaker enables easy filter cleaning. Absolute filtration is assured by the upstream HEPA 14 filter and the downstream HEPA & ULPA 15 filters.
Advantages and benefits:
- CTS and CTT models are the ideal tool for the needs of many production environments thanks to their main features.
- Versatile: the possibility to choose the type of motor makes these industrial vacuums suitable for variety of markets and situations.
Modular: the wide range of ﬁlters allows an excellent ﬁltration of any kind of material (very ﬁ ne dust, hazardous material etc…)
- Safe: low noise levels, high ﬁltration efﬁciency, L, M, H, ATEX versions available.
- “L” “M” & “H” versions for hazardous dusts
- Suitable for continuous use
- 4kW side channel blower
- Large filter area
- Low maintenance and low noise level
- Manometer fitted for filter efficiency monitoring
- 50 litre bin capacity
powered by Advanced iFrame. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.
Product details Item no. 4030600032 Voltage (V) 400 Weight (kg) 114 Container capacity (l) 50 Main filter area (cm²) 19500 Frequency (Hz) 50 Insulation class F Inlet (mm) 70 IP protection class 55 Main filter type L CLASS POLYESTER Rated power (kW) 4 Airflow without hose (m³/h – l/m) 420 – 7000 Max. vacuum (kPa – mbar) 23 – 230 Sound pressure level (dB(A)) 65 Length x width x height (mm) 1050x600x1250 Manual filter shaker X Vacuum meter X HEPA upstream filtration N/A Switch motor protector X L class filter X M class filter N/A