The Nilfisk CTS40 is Available as a L, M and H Class, the CTS40 is a 4 kW rated vacuum unit with side channel blower. With a “L” Class star-shaped polyester filter is installed as standard.
Its 19,500 cm² filtering surface gives a highly effective filtration. The external manual filter shaker enables easy filter cleaning. Absolute filtration is assured by the upstream HEPA 14 filter and the downstream HEPA & ULPA 15 filters.
Advantages and benefits:
- CTS and CTT models are the ideal tool for the needs of many production environments thanks to their main features.
- Versatile: the possibility to choose the type of motor makes these industrial vacuums suitable for variety of markets and situations.
Modular: the wide range of ﬁlters allows an excellent ﬁltration of any kind of material (very ﬁ ne dust, hazardous material etc…)
- Safe: low noise levels, high ﬁltration efﬁciency, L, M, H, ATEX versions available.
- “L” “M” & “H” versions for hazardous dusts
- Suitable for continuous use
- 4kW side channel blower
- Large filter area
- Low maintenance and low noise level
- Manometer fitted for filter efficiency monitoring
- 50 litre bin capacity
|Product details||Item no. 4030600032|
|Container capacity (l)||50|
|Main filter area (cm²)||19500|
|IP protection class||55|
|Main filter type||L CLASS POLYESTER|
|Rated power (kW)||4|
|Airflow without hose (m³/h – l/m)||420 – 7000|
|Max. vacuum (kPa – mbar)||23 – 230|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||65|
|Length x width x height (mm)||1050x600x1250|
|Manual filter shaker||X|
|HEPA upstream filtration||N/A|
|Switch motor protector||X|
|L class filter||X|
|M class filter||N/A|