The HDS 6/12 C also features Karcher’s unique Machine Protector system that prolongs component life and provides a 3-year burner coil warranty. With central one-button operation, excellent mobility and superb cleaning performance the HDS 6/12 is easy to set up, intuitive to operate and cheap to run.
Karcher HDS 6 Pressure Washer
£2,876.27 – £3,255.66 + VAT
Prices starting at £2,396.89 + VAT
Finance available from as little as £12.26 per week (plus VAT)
State-of-the-art compact hot water high-pressure cleaner with unique eco! efficiency mode that reduces diesel consumption by 20% without compromising daily cleaning performance.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 240 / 50|
|Flow Rate (l/h)||240 – 560|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||30 – 120 / 3 – 12|
|Temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||min. 80 – max. 155|
|Power rating (kW)||3|
|Consumption fuel oil (kg/h)||3.5|
|Heating oil consumption, eco!efficiency (kg/h)||2.8|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||107.4|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||115.6|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1060 x 650 x 920|
Machine Key Points
- Jogger principle with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
- Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m, DN 6, 250 bar
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- SDS system
- Pressure switch control
- Integral fuel and detergent tank