Walk Behind Floor Sweepers
Nilfisk SW250 Being compact and light, you can also use the sweeper when space is limited or in congested areas. The brooms are rotated by the gear system as the machine is pushed forward by the user, making the sound level low.
There is no motor, which makes daytime cleaning an attractive, cost-saving option. The user will enjoy several benefits such as the soft grip handle which is adjustable to always ensure a comfortable working position.
Dust being limited by the built-in filter and the easy handling of the large hopper when it needs to be emptied. All-in-all this fast and productive Nilfisk sweeper is an ideal choice for applications such as cleaning in small factories, car parks, shopping centres, schools, workshops, bus/railway stations as well as outside office buildings.
- Direct-throw system to ensure excellent sweeping performance
- Capacity for long time cleaning: 38-litre hopper, which can be kept open for the disposal of big items, emptying of garbage bins, etc.
- Easy to manoeuvre: Large non-marking wheels make pushing and steering simple for the user
- Handles dust well: Built-in filter for improved dust control and user comfort
- Solid and suited for outdoor use: Rugged corrosion proof frame
- Virtually service free: Simple mechanical construction with gear and belt drive. No motor or battery
- Handle adjustable to fit the operator height (3 positions)
- Hopper remains in place even when the sweeper is stored in an upright position or hung on the wall
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.
Product details Item no. 50000494 Power source Manual Productivity main broom theoretical/actual (m²/h) 1920/960 Main broom (mm) 480 Productivity 1 side broom theoretical/actual (m²/h) 2800/1400 Productivity 2 side brooms theoretical/actual (m²/h) 3680/1840 Working width with 2 side brooms (mm) 920 Working width with right side broom (mm) 700 Hopper volume (l) 38 Weight (kg) 20 Dimensions, L x W x H (mm) 1470x920x1120 Adjustable handle X Soft handle X Ergonomic handle X Folding handle X Two side brooms X
The Nilfisk SW750 is suitable for daytime cleaning without risk of causing disturbance. The entire design is so efficient and cleverly thought-out, that productivity is assured even with an inexperienced operator, while operating costs are minimised.
- Silent running. At just 59 dbA, the SW 750 can be used in even the most noise sensitive areas
- Onboard battery (46Ah) and battery charger come as supplied as standard. The battery provides up to 2 hours run time on hard floors, allowing sweeping of approximately 6,000 sq.mtrs. Optional 77 Ah battery increases running time to 3.5 hours
- The main and side brushes are adjustable to ensure perfect pressure on the floor at all times and in all conditions
- Polyester filter to be used in both wet and dry applications
Product details Item no. CM908 4701 010-02 Hopper volume (l) 60 Max. speed (km/h) 4 Motor power source Battery 12V Length x width x height (mm) 998x800x1100 Operating weight (kg) 68 Max. dumping height (cm) – Min. turn-around aisle width (cm) – Max. climbing rate (%) 20 Side broom diameter (mm) 315 Working width with right side broom (mm) 720 Working width with 2 side brooms (mm) – Main filter area (m²) 1 Motorbrand Amer Sound pressure level (dB(A)) 59 Main broom (mm) 500×200 Main broom speed (RPM) 335 Side broom speed (RPM) 100 Productivity 1 side broom theoretical/actual (m²/h) 2880/1730 Productivity 2 side brooms theoretical/actual (m²/h) – LED battery meter X Compact design X Direct throw sweeping X Non marking traction wheels X Adjustable handle x Onboard charger x Manual filter shaker x
The Nilfisk SW900 offers valuable benefits to businesses looking for a time-saving, more productive and easy-to-use sweeper ensuring dust free sweeping of dry debris.
An ideal sweeper for cleaning contractors, industry and manufacturing, schools, warehouses, hotels, exhibition & conference centres. with both higher cleaning performance and productivity.
- Controls operated from operator position.
- More comfortable to manoeuvre with new ergonomic handlebar
- Easier to adjust speed: New traction lever integrated in handlebar.
- 60 litre hopper which is easy to roll off from the sweeper
- New side broom control on handlebar.
- Switch On/off when side broom is lowered/raised.
- Quicker and more effective cleaning of filter:
- New electric shaker system.
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.
Product details Item no. CM9084110010-09 Hopper volume (l) 60 Max. speed (km/h) 4.5 Motor power source Battery Length x width x height (mm) 1390x870x1100 Operating weight (kg) 143 Max. climbing rate (%) 20 Side broom diameter (mm) 315 Working width with right side broom (mm) 825 Working width with 2 side brooms (mm) 1050 Net weight (kg) 143 Sound pressure level (dB(A)) 70 Main broom (mm) 600 Filter area (m²) 1.9 Productivity 1 side broom theoretical/actual (m²/h) 3715/2230 Productivity 2 side brooms theoretical/actual (m²/h) 4725/2835 Productivity main broom theoretical/actual (m²/h) 2700/1620 Gross weight (gvw) (kg) 176.5 Dust collection x Electrical filter shaker x Right side broom ppl x Battery version x Petrol version N/A Battery Meter x Adjustable handle x Wet sweep by-pass x Onboard charger x
What’s more, its series front brush and range of accessories with tool-free assembly make it very versatile. For example, in cases of heavy snowfall, the roller brush can be used in combination with the optional snow blade. The spring mechanism in the snow blade enables obstacles to be driven over with ease and prevents damage to the machine. Leaves, coarse dirt and other debris land directly in the sweeping container. The towed wheels of the container ensure quiet operation and smooth steering. Specially designed for professional use, the KM 80 W P front sweeper can effortlessly handle almost any task. The machine is suitable both for professional facility management and for use in a municipal environment. The robust metal frame guarantees a long service life. All components are tested for durability.
Sweeping 7 x faster than a conventional broom, the 70/15 dramatically reduces dust and guarantees consistent, thorough results. Featuring an adjustable side brush for cleaning right up to kerb edges. Ideal for cleaning paths, halls and warehouses quickly and efficiently. The machine folds flat for easy storage.
. Ideal for cleaning various floor types including asphalt, pavements, concrete, carpets and other hard floors. With an 24V electric motor, the machine offers an average coverage of up to 3375m2 per hour. Choose between low maintenance batteries (order no 9.621-551.0) and maintenance-free batteries (order no 1.049-207.0).